Saturday, April 30, 2011

Performing A Detox Was The Good Thing For Me



I will keep this memory with me always. I had gone the previous evening to an all you can eat southern barbeque. At some point I lost track of how many times I went back to the buffet for more. I filled myself up and then was able to find room for even more. When I went to bed, I fell asleep with a full stomach. A stomach ache awoke me from my slumber but it was not like anything that I had experienced before. It was my stomach reminding me that I had made a mistake that night. It did not get better and I soon found myself going to the after hours clinic for relief. I was forced to take a trip to the doctor. I was not too pleased with the diagnosis.

I had a problem with my colon that would not allow me to digest what I had eaten the night before. The undercooked chicken caused my insides to inflame to the point where I would need an emergency antibiotic to keep my stomach from popping. It is possible to get rid of the infected part of my body by taking the medicine but I would have to do more. My body was still full of unwanted chemicals from my eating habits and the environment and I would have to find a way to cleanse my systems out. Although it was not great, I was happy that I would be able to do something about it. There are many ways that we can harm our bodies, but it was difficult to think that food would be one of them. But in reality, people need to be aware that there are things that are poisonous to us in the foods that we choose. It might not affect us right away. When a person is in the early stages of their life they are able to handle many things that become increasingly difficult with age. There comes a point in our lives where the recovery process from over indulging is not something that is simple to do. Many people have found that a colon detox will assist their body to do what it used to do at a younger age.

Whether a person goes to a doctor to find one or if they turn to a colon cleanse free trial offer that they see advertised in the back of a fitness magazine does not mater it is important to understand that a colon cleanse can help you overcome many factors related to poor health and by using this a person can remove the toxins that accumulate in their body and cause them to feel worse than they should.

The toxins that enter into our body often accumulate in the colon. There are many people who either want to lose weight or say that they can not lose weight. A colon cleanse is a great way for a person to remove the excess waste. It is something a person can do to help them lose a few pounds very quickly.

There are many people who are searching for a way to get more energy everyday and they are turning to energy drinks that promise them a five hour pickup, or they stock up or their caffeine or drink a bunch of colas, or eat a sugar infused diets, all in the hope of pulling themselves out of the dreary feeling that surrounds them when if they did something more natural like a colon cleanse free trial they might find that there is no need to find short term energy bursts because they have found the needed energy with in themselves.

No one is ever very happy when they have a medical requirement that requires aggressive treatments. But the advice I was giving has helped me start to do more. Cleansing my colon is now a routine for me. My body is happier about that decision.



No comments:

Post a Comment